HYDRAULIC BYPASS
RELIEF VALVES


"Celebrating over 100 years of Excellence"

937-783-2411

 

 

Download the complete PDF

Fulflo was established in 1912 and is celebrating it's 100th anniversary. Located in Blanchester, OH, Fulflo was incorporated in 1933 under it's present name and trademark. Patents for the original guided piston, direct acting relief valve were obtained in 1935, coincident with the onset of fluid power systems. The need for providing large flows without excessive bulk was subsequently met by the pilot-valve-control relief valve which was patented in 1943.

Fulflo parts and valves are used in oil and gas refineries, are essential to the military including ships and aircraft carriers, and even provide fun for attendees on amusement roller coaster rides.

 

Home | ValvesAbout UsContact Us | Sales | GalleryCatalog DefinitionsSurvey | Valve Configurator (English) | Valve Configurator (Metric)

www.fulflo.com
937-783-2411
info@fulflo.com

Copyright 1998-2016 Fulflo Specialties, Inc.
Website by www.ivytech.com